What We Do
Our clients engage us to help them resolve challenges that can vary widely in nature - if not in significance.
In each case, whilst the tools and methodologies are chosen specifically for their suitability for the requirements of the project, they are underpinned by a common set of essential, and fundamental, Value Partnership attributes, including:
- bringing insight and deep experience to bear on the problem and the solution alike
- understanding their concerns; we've stood in their shoes
- understanding their business - and the issues it faces - in depth
- ensuring that the outcome drives the process, not vice versa
- working alongside clients in a genuine partnership, with their best interests and outcomes at heart
We have now completed our series of 4 research reports - we'd love to hear your feedback.
You can also watch a video presentation, which highlights some of our research findings.
Our blog site has been up and running for a few months and we're getting some great feedback, so do sign up (you can opt out at any time)
This year we chose ‘Pathways from Poverty’ as our charity. This charity focuses on business creation initiatives on the ground in Kenya to create micro businesses so that people who are trapped by economic hardship can be given fresh pathways of choice enabling them to utilise their skills and gifts.
Meet the team and find out more about what can we do for your organisation.
Listen to what our friends and clients think of Value Partnership.
Watch our videos and do get in touch if you have any questions or feedback.
As part of our growth vision for Value Partnership, we are continuing to build the capacity of our core team and are currently looking for an experienced new consultant who can contribute to the leadership of the practice.